Routers are considered as one of the revelations in the recent decade when it comes to technology. These electronic gadgets help you to do your work efficiently by offering easy internet access. Netgear Inc. is a USA based networking hardware manufacturer which is considered as one of the best in the market. The latest Netgear N600 router comes loaded with extraordinary features. If you have purchased it, then you require a proper Netgear N600 router setup. You won’t be able to connect to the internet if you have not done the router setup properly. Have a look at this article carefully and learn how to set it up yourself.
If you are not confident enough to setup Netgear N600 on your own, then it is better to seek expert assistance. This is because computer networking is somewhat a critical thing. And if you don’t know the process of Netgear N600 wireless dual band router setup, then you can avail the services of Oniton Support. The engineers at Oniton Support are skilled enough to setup your Netgear router quickly and without any hassle. Moreover, they will work hard all day to complete the setup procedure before the deadline.
Conditions when you Need to Setup Netgear N600 Router
You need to know the circumstances where you can perform the Netgear N600 router setup. At first, know when you should do the setup procedure:
- If you have bought a new Netgear N600 router, then you obviously need to set it up to connect it with the internet.
- A faulty configuration of your Netgear router requires a setup procedure to make it perform properly.
- If the IP address of your system has been changed by your service provider, then you need to set up your Netgear N600 router again.
- Also, the Netgear router can develop some defects. As a result, you have to perform the factory reset to detect the issues. After that, you have to set up the router all over again.
- Sometimes, your router performs sluggishly. Under such circumstances, you have to reset the router. After that, you need a proper Netgear N600 router setup.
Quick Hacks to Netgear N600 Router Setup
Take a glimpse at how to setup Netgear N600 router. All you need to do is follow the steps thoroughly and get the job done at the earliest:
- Switch on the power while you start the process.
- Then, with a pointing device like a pen or anything of that sort, press the small reset button on your Netgear N600 router.
- Hold the reset button for some time to start the reset procedure.
- Then, the N600 router will restart on its own and will automatically take the configuration which is set at default.
- Now, open your web browser and go to the address and press the Enter key: 192.168.0.1 to visit the Netgear router setup page.
- There, you have to give the appropriate username and password and select the “Login” button.
- The Netgear N600 Setup Wizard opens. There, go to the “Dynamic IP” option and hit Enter.
- Then, give the correct IP Address and subnet mask and save the changes made.
- After that, log out from the Netgear wizard and search for any random thing on the internet to check whether it is working or not.
Before going for the reset and setup option, you can also terminate explorer.exe to see if the problems with your router persist or not.
- Press the “Ctrl + Alt + Del” keys together from your keyboard.
- Then, select the “Task Manager” option.
- The Task Manager window opens on your system.
- Locate the process named as “explorer.exe” and right-click on that.
- Now, select the “End task” option.
- After that, restart the system and check if your Netgear N600 router is working perfectly or not.
Why Choose the Services of Oniton Support?
We always try to provide something extra to our customers when they avail Oniton Support. This is why we have some flexible and important features for you. Have a look at some of them:
Networking is a critical task when it comes to troubleshooting. Everyone wants an expert to aid in this type of issues such that you don’t have to face it again. We assure you that. Our tech engineers always provide high-end solutions too set up your Netgear N600 router.
Our clients are very important to us. We train our service team at regular intervals regarding how to deal with clients who are looking for a reliable Netgear N600 router setup.
Contact Us: 24×7 Active Helpdesk
Confused with the Netgear router N600 setup? You can contact us at any time of the day. Feel free to contact our executives if you want to avail our service. Dial Oniton Support helpline number +1-888-969-1901 to talk to the experts regarding your issue. Moreover, you can also email us or chat with our engineers using the Live Chat Portal to report the issues in details.