Facebook is the widely used social networking platform where you can connect to your friends and family via a face-to-face interaction. Here, you can share your photos, videos and any type of content you want. Facebook is so popular due to its wide variety of features and user-friendly platform. You can easily access Facebook through any device that has a proper internet connection. Moreover, you can also access Facebook on every browser. Moreover, there is a Facebook app where you can access your account and connect with your friends.
If you have recently accessed your Facebook account on Google Chrome browser, then you must receive notifications on your device via Chrome. In this article, we are going to discuss how to turn off facebook notifications on Chrome. Read the section below and follow the guide to get rid of notifications on Chrome.
Why You Need to Turn Off Facebook Notifications Chrome
Facebook comes loaded with a lot of advertisements, promotion, and other things. However, most of the notifications are useless and they can distract your focus. These unwanted notifications may be irritating and the users end up turning off their notifications for Facebook.
How to Turn Off Facebook Notifications on Chrome
When you log in to your Facebook account on Chrome, it alerts you for any notifications that you receive. These notifications might be disturbing to users. Whenever a new notification it is displayed on the window, you can easily turn off this feature to avoid receiving notifications via Chrome. In this section, we are going to discuss the step-by-step procedure for how to turn off facebook notifications on chrome.
- Firstly, open the Chrome browser and log in to Facebook. Click on the menu icon that is located at the upper right corner of the browser.
- In the next step, choose settings from the drop-down menu.
- Next, select the option Show advanced settings.
- Click on the Content Settings locate under “Privacy and Security Section”.
- After that click on Notification Section.
- Under this section, disable the “Ask before sending” option.
- In the Allow section, search for Facebook website.
- Click on the 3-dot icon for more options. Select the block option to stop receiving the Facebook notifications on Chrome.
After you have disabled the option you will not receive any notification from Facebook on Chrome.
Turn Off Desktop Notifications Facebook
In case you do not want to change the Google Chrome settings another option is to disable the Facebook notifications from the website itself. Follow these instructions do so.
- Firstly, login to the Facebook profile.
- Open the Settings and click on the Notifications located at the left.
- Next, click on the option Desktop and Mobile and check in the Desktop section.
- Check whether the “Notifications are enabled on this device” is turned on. Turn it off in order to stop receiving the Facebook notifications on Chrome browser.
These are some of the easiest methods which you can apply in order to resolve your queries regarding how to disable Facebook notifications on Chrome.
Turn Off Facebook Chrome Notifications on Android
If you are using Facebook on Android, you can easily disable facebook notifications Chrome. Follow the steps below.
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your Android device.
- Tap the dotted icon for more options and then click on Settings.
- Select Site Settings and then select Notifications.
- Disable the Notification Switch and disable it.
This is a perfect guide if you want to learn how to turn off Facebook notifications on Chrome.
Contact Us for Further Support
We have provided you with some of the easiest methods for how to turn off facebook notifications on chrome. In case you cannot follow these procedures or haven’t found a solution for your device, then you can always contact Oniton Support team. When it comes to resolving browser issues, our professionals are skilled and experienced in resolving complex glitches in an instant. We not only provide necessary solutions but also provide guidance if needed. In case, you are not technologically sound, our professionals can fix the issue for you. You can contact us through Call Support, Chat Support, and Email Support.
Call Support: You can contact us by dialing our Helpline Number and report your issues. The executives will try to solve the problem immediately.
Email Support: You can also drop an email at our official email address. As soon as we receive your request for assistance, we will get into the problem and fix the issue.
Chat Support: You can also message the technicians who are available 24×7 at your assistance. The tech experts will give you an immediate and possible solution to fix the problem.