Avast Antivirus is designed to protect your device from unwanted malware. Besides, it provides the users with many features such as malware blocking and phishing security. With Avast antivirus, users can also manage their password, protect their disk, and can do a lot more. But, at times, they encounter some issues with the UI as well. Hence, they look out for the absolute solutions to fix Avast UI failed to load.
So, in this article, we have come along with some of the most accurate fixes that will help you to get rid of the problem with ease. Also, we will be discussing the different factors that can lead to this error. Hence, we recommend you to go through the article down below.
Causes Behind Avast UI Failed to Load
Though there are several causes that can influence such an error in your device, we are going to uproot some of the most common ones. So, we suggest you read further.
- The primary reason for this error can be the defective remote desktop service. If there is any fault with your remote desktop service, then your Avast UI can fail to load since it operates using the desktop service.
- Apart from that, your Avast UI may fail to load because of the corrupted installation. The installation failure in your device will also wind up presenting you Avast UI failure.
- Besides, the third-party applications installed in your device are the major culprits for UI failed to load Avast Error.
- Another reason for the Avast UI failure can be an outdated Operating System.
- Also, your Avast UI will fail to load if you have not updated the Avast antivirus for a long time.
Fix Avast UI Failed to Load – 4 Simple Methods
Therefore, now that you are well aware of the different reasons for the Avast UI failure issue, we can move on to the troubleshooting process. So, we suggest you go through the solutions right below.
Method 1: Enable Remote Desktop Service
So, you already know, the remote desktop service can assist in operating your device. Hence, any issue with it or disabling the remote desktop services can lead you to face Avast UI failed to load Windows 10 problem. So, you need to check if you have disabled the remote desktop service. So, to enable the remote desktop service in your device, you can have a look down below.
- First, you need to press and hold the Windows key and the R key simultaneously.
- Next, you need to type the following command “services.msc” in the Run dialogue box, and then you can proceed with the Enter button.
- Now, in the service section, you need to look out for the Remote Desktop service. So, you can tap on the remote desktop service option and then you can move to the Properties.
- Next, you have made it to the properties section. Here, ensure that the remote desktop service is running in your system.
- After that, you have to you have to click on the Start button. Then, you need to make the startup type Automatic. Next, you have to tap on the OK button to retain all the changes you made and then, you can exit.
- Next, you should restart your device to see if you can fix Avast UI failed to load with this method.
Method 2: Reinstall Avast Software
If you are getting the same error once again, then you should reinstall the Avast antivirus software. Your Avast UI may fail to load if there is an installation issue with it. Hence, it is better to reinstall your Avast software to avoid such an error from your device. To reinstall your Avast antivirus, you need to uninstall the software first. To reinstall Avast software in your device, you can follow the steps right below.
- To begin, you need to remove the Avast software from your device. For that, we suggest you install the Avast uninstall utility. You can get this from the official webpage of Avast.
- When you are done with the utility installation process, you can boot your device using the Safe Mode. Note that you need to uninstall your security software entirely.
- After the complete boot of your system, you need to operate the uninstall utility tool.
- Once you uninstall your Avast antivirus software, you can install it again in your device. But before that, make sure that you log in to your account as an administrator.
- After that, you need to restart your device to see if the issue still continues.
Method 3: Repair Avast Antivirus
If the above methods don’t help to fix Avast UI failed to load issue then, you need to repair your Avast software. So, you can follow the steps right below to run the repair method in your system.
- To begin with, you need to go to the Control Panel.
- Then, you have to navigate to the Settings.
- Next, you can move to the Program section.
- After that, you need to go to the Program and Features option.
- Here, you have to tap on the Avast software option. Then, you can select the Uninstall option.
- Then, you need to tao on the Repair button.
- Now, you can notice some changes in your device. Next, you can restart your device to check if this step fixes the Avast UI failure issue.
Method 4: Upgrade the Operating System
Moreover, if you are still encountering UI failure issue in your Avast software, then you should update your system. If you are using an outdated version fo your Operating System, then there is a high chance that your Avast UI will fail to load. Besides, an outdated Operating System can affect your system’s performance negatively. Hence, it is important to update your Operating System regularly. Moreover, the updated version of your Operating System comes up with some bug fixes that will help you to resolve Avast UI failed to load issue in your Windows 10 device.
Therefore, these are some of the most accurate fixes that you should try to get rid of fix avast UI failed to load. Hence, we suggest you implement these methods to repair the Avast UI failure in no time.